Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida | P.O. Box 310038, Miami, FL 33231
Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Floridavia auth.ccsend.com
Tue, Oct 6, 10:31 AM (1 day ago)
BRAZILIAN-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF FLORIDA
NOMINATIONS FOR DIRECTORS FOR 2021
Dear BACCF Members:
The Nominating Committee of the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida (“BACCF”) is now accepting nominations for Directors of the BACCF during 2021. The Nominating Committee will use the following criteria in selecting the Directors it will include on its Nominating Committee Slate of Directors and Officers:
CRITERIA USED BY THE NOMINATING COMMITTEE IN SELECTING DIRECTORS FOR ITS SLATE:
1. Degree of commitment to BACCF
2. Involvement in BACCF committees
3. Attendance at BACCF functions
4. History of sponsoring and/or attracting sponsors for BACCF functions
5. Significant involvement in the Brazilian-American Community
BACCF Directors for 2021 will be elected at the Annual Meeting of the Members to be held in November. Votes may be cast at the Annual Meeting for any nominated person, whether or not on the Nominating Committee Slate of Directors, provided that all nominees and/or any slates of nominees have been properly and timely registered with the Executive Director of the BACCF in accordance with Section 6.01 of the BACCF’s By-Laws. No person may be a candidate for Director on more than one (1) slate.
RULES FOR SUBMITTING NOMINATIONS:
1. Each member has the right to nominate only one candidate. Only one nomination is necessary for the nominee to be considered at the Annual Meeting of the Members.
2. Members can nominate themselves or another member.
3. Current directors are automatically nominated.
4. Nominations can be submitted using the form below or your own form substantially in the same format. All nominations must be legible, especially the names of the nominee and the person submitting the nomination. Remember that it is perfectly acceptable to nominate yourself.
5. All nominated persons must agree with their nomination prior to submitting any nominations.
6. All nominations must be submitted in writing in person, via mail, e-mail or courier, to the Executive Director at the BACCF office NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 05, 2020, AT 12:00 PM (Miami Time). Nominations received after this deadline will not be considered for the Nominating Committee Slate of Directors.
"Pontão performed Blitz "to
guide visitors to the complex to engage in measures against the spread of
Pontão held this Saturday, 26, and Sunday, September
27, a “Blitz of Awareness” to use measures against the spread of the new
coronavirus. The action produced by the culture and gastronomy complex itself
aims at guiding and supervising the compliance, above all, of the mandatory use
of a mask and distance between people, by the locals.
“Pontão, as well as the 13 gastronomic operations
installed in our complex, adopted all the necessary measures so that customers
and users feel safe. We have established a protocol of actions that go beyond
the obligations determined by the Government of the Federal District as
preventive measures to the spread of the new coronavirus, but we also need the
collaboration of our regulars for them to have an effect. Each one has to do
their part. ”, Says the manager of the Lago Sul gastronomy and entertainment
complex, Sandra Campos.
Indoor dining is here with NYS protocols in place. Each establishment will be required to administer temperature checks for all patrons and document contact tracing. Sahadi’s, Japan Village and Yaso will operate with limited indoor seating, as well as their usual outdoor space. Outdoor dining and open courtyard space is still available campus-wide.
Voxburner's Youth Marketing Strategy held annually at IC goes virtual in 2020. YMS:ONLINE is showcasing the best in youth culture and future tech. Exclusive discount available to Industry City tenants below.