Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida | P.O. Box 310038, Miami, FL 33231
Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Floridavia auth.ccsend.com
Tue, Oct 6, 10:31 AM (1 day ago)
BRAZILIAN-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF FLORIDA
NOMINATIONS FOR DIRECTORS FOR 2021
Dear BACCF Members:
The Nominating Committee of the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida (“BACCF”) is now accepting nominations for Directors of the BACCF during 2021. The Nominating Committee will use the following criteria in selecting the Directors it will include on its Nominating Committee Slate of Directors and Officers:
CRITERIA USED BY THE NOMINATING COMMITTEE IN SELECTING DIRECTORS FOR ITS SLATE:
1. Degree of commitment to BACCF
2. Involvement in BACCF committees
3. Attendance at BACCF functions
4. History of sponsoring and/or attracting sponsors for BACCF functions
5. Significant involvement in the Brazilian-American Community
BACCF Directors for 2021 will be elected at the Annual Meeting of the Members to be held in November. Votes may be cast at the Annual Meeting for any nominated person, whether or not on the Nominating Committee Slate of Directors, provided that all nominees and/or any slates of nominees have been properly and timely registered with the Executive Director of the BACCF in accordance with Section 6.01 of the BACCF’s By-Laws. No person may be a candidate for Director on more than one (1) slate.
RULES FOR SUBMITTING NOMINATIONS:
1. Each member has the right to nominate only one candidate. Only one nomination is necessary for the nominee to be considered at the Annual Meeting of the Members.
2. Members can nominate themselves or another member.
3. Current directors are automatically nominated.
4. Nominations can be submitted using the form below or your own form substantially in the same format. All nominations must be legible, especially the names of the nominee and the person submitting the nomination. Remember that it is perfectly acceptable to nominate yourself.
5. All nominated persons must agree with their nomination prior to submitting any nominations.
6. All nominations must be submitted in writing in person, via mail, e-mail or courier, to the Executive Director at the BACCF office NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 05, 2020, AT 12:00 PM (Miami Time). Nominations received after this deadline will not be considered for the Nominating Committee Slate of Directors.