We're just a few hours away from our last fundraising deadline of the year. And it's not an overstatement to say that we need you now more than ever.
So this is your last chance -- help support OFA's work by chipping in whatever you can before we close the books on this critical quarter.
Across the country, OFA supporters and volunteers are already gearing up for the fights we'll face in the next few months. I'm not going to lie to you, it's daunting -- but if the last few years have taught me anything, it's that this movement can tackle huge things when we come together and fight like hell.
We have to keep up the fight if we're going to defend the progress we've worked so tirelessly for. Nobody ever said change was easy, but we've proven we can bring it. Protecting it is going to be just as hard, but if we stick together, we can do that, too.
That's why I'm asking you, Sula: Invest in this work. Help keep this movement going strong as we move into the new year. Pitch in $5, or whatever you can, before tonight's deadline.
Organizing for Action
- ABERJE - Associacao Brasileira de Comunicacao Empresarial
- Absolute: RIO
- AcheiUSA - News for Brazilians
- Artes Visuais - Mariah Campolina
- B&B - Brasilerias Brasileiros
- Brazilian Endowment for the Arts
- Brazilian Press Newspaper
- Brazilian Voice Newspaper
- BRAZILIAN- AMERICA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INC
- Consulado-Geral do Brasil em New York
- Converge Comunicações
- DATAGRO Agricultural Consultancy
- Dia do Brasil
- Diamonds Herbs
- DWM - Maquetes - Marcelo Eduardo
- E-commerce WorldArt Show
- Eduardo |Campos
- Fátima Brito - Designer de interiores
- Gazeta News Newspaper
- Gilberto Amaral
- Governo de Goiás
- Governo Federal - Brasil
- Inffinito - Brazilian Film Festival
- John Ford Model
- Life Fashion & Magazine
- Metro Trades
- Ministerio da Cultura - Governo Federal
- Miriana Lagazzi
- Na Midia por Uiara Zagolin
- National Library of Brazil
- NEW YORK EVENTS
- Radio 9 Minutos NY
- Rosely Saad - Portuguese Language Institute
- Show Room Pacaembu
- Sula Costa - Costa Consulting Co.
- US OPEN
- World Art Show