Arnaldo Garcez - Fine Art.
Arnaldo Garcez is an artist born in Manaus , Amazon who is developing his trajectory through the plastic language since 1977.
He moved to Rio de Janeiro in 1979 where he studied drawing, painting and gravure in the School of Visual Arts - Parque Lage.
He traveled to Europe, Germany, where he made researches on expressionism and lithography in 1983.
Currently he develops a research work with natural pigments as well as makes exhibitions in various capitals: Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Brasília , Manaus, Lisboa and New York , where he is a member of Ward Nasse Gallery on Soho .
His paintings have been part of the scenario of many soap operas of TV Globo (leading network in Brazil), such as :"Cheias de Charme", "Passione'',"Beleza Pura'', ''Páginas da Vida'', “America”, “Senhora do Destino’’, “Da cor do Pecado” and “Mulheres Apaixonadas”.
Arnaldo Garcez is one of the top representatives of plastic arts in the Amazon state.
- ABERJE - Associacao Brasileira de Comunicacao Empresarial
- Absolute: RIO
- AcheiUSA - News for Brazilians
- Artes Visuais - Malu Perlingeiro
- Artes Visuais - Mariah Campolina
- B&B - Brasilerias Brasileiros
- Brazilian Endowment for the Arts
- Brazilian Press Newspaper
- Brazilian Voice Newspaper
- BRAZILIAN- AMERICA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INC
- Consulado-Geral do Brasil em New York
- Converge Comunicações
- DATAGRO Agricultural Consultancy
- Dia do Brasil
- Diamonds Herbs
- Dilson Cavalcanti - Artist in Residence
- DWM - Maquetes - Marcelo Eduardo
- E-commerce WorldArt Show
- Eduardo |Campos
- Fátima Brito - Designer de interiores
- Gazeta News Newspaper
- Gilberto Amaral
- Governo de Goiás
- Governo Federal - Brasil
- Hotel Pousada Perdizes
- Inffinito - Brazilian Film Festival
- John Ford Model
- Life Fashion & Magazine
- Metro Trades
- Ministerio da Cultura - Governo Federal
- Miriana Lagazzi
- Na Midia por Uiara Zagolin
- NEW YORK EVENTS
- Radio 9 Minutos NY
- Rosely Saad - Portuguese Language Institute
- Show Room Pacaembu
- Sula Costa - Costa Consulting Co.
- US OPEN
- Vinha Brasil
- World Art Show