- ABERJE - Associacao Brasileira de Comunicacao Empresarial
- Absolute: RIO
- AcheiUSA - News for Brazilians
- Artes Visuais - Mariah Campolina
- B&B - Brasilerias Brasileiros
- Brazilian Endowment for the Arts
- Brazilian Press Newspaper
- Brazilian Voice Newspaper
- BRAZILIAN- AMERICA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INC
- Consulado-Geral do Brasil em New York
- Converge Comunicações
- DATAGRO Agricultural Consultancy
- Dia do Brasil
- Diamonds Herbs
- DWM - Maquetes - Marcelo Eduardo
- E-commerce WorldArt Show
- Eduardo |Campos
- Fátima Brito - Designer de interiores
- Gazeta News Newspaper
- Gilberto Amaral
- Governo de Goiás
- Governo Federal - Brasil
- Inffinito - Brazilian Film Festival
- John Ford Model
- Life Fashion & Magazine
- Metro Trades
- Ministerio da Cultura - Governo Federal
- Miriana Lagazzi
- Na Midia por Uiara Zagolin
- National Library of Brazil
- NEW YORK EVENTS
- Radio 9 Minutos NY
- Rosely Saad - Portuguese Language Institute
- Show Room Pacaembu
- Sula Costa - Costa Consulting Co.
- US OPEN
- World Art Show
quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2020
segunda-feira, 14 de setembro de 2020
You're invited to Fitch Solutions upcoming US: Potential For A Contested Election webinar.
The US presidential election in November 2020 will take place amid the continuing effects of a global pandemic that has upended the global economy and heightened already volatile political environments. The outcome will have significant implications for the US and the globe, as it could result in a continuation of the unilateral, nationalist policies pursued by President Donald Trump, or a return to the centre-left, internationalist policies promoted by Democratic challenger Joe Biden.
In this webinar, we will give an overview of our core view and major risk scenarios for the election and how we expect those outcomes will impact the US policy environment, its economic growth outlook and key international relationships.
I will be hosting this webinar on Wednesday, 23rd September 2020 at 14:30 London | 09:30 New York and I hope you can join us.
The key discussion topics of the webinar will be:
You will also have the chance to participate in a live Q&A session where you can pose any questions you may have.
Places are offered free of charge and attendance on the day will be on a first come first served basis, with limited available - so please register now.
Global Head of Country Risk
Tel: +44 (0) 207 248 0468
30 North Colonnade, London, E14 5GN
THIS COMMENTARY IS PUBLISHED BY FITCH SOLUTIONS COUNTRY RISK & INDUSTRY RESEARCH and is NOT a comment on Fitch Ratings' Credit Ratings. Any comments or data are solely derived from Fitch Solutions Country Risk & Industry Research and independent sources. Fitch Ratings analysts do not share data or information with Fitch Solutions Country Risk & Industry Research.
This email was sent to email@example.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe at any time.
You can also change your email preferences by clicking here.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: NYFW: The Shows <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 4:37 PM
Subject: Watch Jason Wu Live - Sign up today!